Anti Chess Anti Chess

Amazing game, but I beat the first 3 difficulties first try, and the 4th is seriously bugged. The opponent wasn't following the 'you must kill a piece if you can' rule.

Zombidle Zombidle

Really nice game here.
The only issue I have is that the first time I opened this the texture files were everywhere. The background was white and every single thing like Bob, the houses and the zombies were glitching and looking like downscaled texture files.
Luckily, it stopped doing that when I reopened it.

NBK.io NBK.io

I like it BUT IT KEEPS TAKING MY MASS AWAY FROM ME WHEN I TRY TO MOVE!!! :(

MAKE IT as an Artist MAKE IT as an Artist

YOU THINK THIS IS AN E??? PRIVATE PARTS??? SWEARING??? >:(

Fire Plus Bomb Fire Plus Bomb

This is a really cool game! The only thing i have to say is that maybe as well as the endless mode there could be a mode with levels, so you'd have to try to put some certain blocks in without running out of space, and there could be a time trial mode too. However, I'm not saying you have to do that, I'm just making suggestions. This is a good game as it is.

Keep Him Up! Keep Him Up!

Nice game, I got 15 points. Keep up the good work!

Greenbeaver responds:

Thanks so much! Hoping to continue updating in the future- medal system coming up :)

Connected Points (Concept Demo) Connected Points (Concept Demo)

Nice. Very easy, but a fun minigame.

AliiGames responds:

Thanks :D (difficulty will be worked on as said)

Cart Fight (DEMO) Cart Fight (DEMO)

Nice game. However, you should list the instructions.

TheSomethingUniverse responds:

ok thanks for the tip

Square Savior Square Savior

Great game, please make more!
I'd just say add more levels next time, and maybe a new gameplay mechanic.

(But as for the ending, what?)

Viewpoint - A Game of Perspective Viewpoint - A Game of Perspective

Great game! Beat all the levels and it was fun. Please could you make a part 2? It would be amazing if you could.

BryceSummer responds:

Good to hear you enjoyed it! I may make a part 2 one day(if I can come up with a fresh game mechanic or something new to add...) no promises though :P.